Terms of Services
You must read carefully and agree to IndianVoice.org's terms of services before posting any petition or creating login information for lawful purpose.
- You must provide a valid name, zip code and working email id while creating an account with IndianVoice.org.
- You must not use any other public groups, fictitious or individuals credentials while registration. You may be asked to verify information provided in your account.
- You must not use IndianVoice.org's account for any illegal, unlawful activities.
- We may contact you regarding your activities using your IndianVoice.org's account on IndianVoice.org.
- You agree that you will never hold IndianVoice.org's operator, name or any other details responsible for any damage resulted from any direct or indirect use of your IndianVoice.org's account.
- You must agree that your user account may be deactivated or deleted at any time at the sole discretion of the IndianVoice.org's operators, without any justification or notification.
- You agree that this user account agreement can be changed at any time from IndianVoice.org's operators, changes will be posted on site and you will frequently check back any changes.
Petition Posting & Signing Petition Agreement:
- You must read, understand and agree to this agreement before posting any petiton on IndianVoice.org
- You will never use online petition posting for any illegal or unlawful purpose, in this condition IndianVoice.org reserves rights to modify, deactivate or delete you posted petition and may permanently ban you from posting further petitions.
- IndianVoice.org does not provide any warranty/guaranty about functionality, suitability of IndianVoice.org website.
- You must agree to indemnify the IndianVoice.org's operators for any claim, damages, either direct or indirect, from any active, inactive or deleted petitions that are posted on IndianVoice.org, or by any and all operations of this website.
- You must follow to strict content guidelines set by IndianVoice.org, in which you agree - not using/posting any objectionable, abusive, racial, slanderous or defamatory content in your petitions or in your signatures while signing other petitions.
- Any such content violation will result in permanent removal of petition and ban from all IndianVoice.org services.
- You agree that signatures posted on IndianVoice.org website are no legally valid signatures and they hold no value and cannot serve proof of identity except supporting your petitions.
- Violent, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization.
- Pornography, adult, and mature content.
- Hacking / cracking content.
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- Excessive profanity.
- Gambling or casino related content.
- Related to weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns).
- Sales or promotion of prescription drugs.
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others.